Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WHO AM I??

My name is Aace Johnson. I am from Sidney OH in Southwest OH not Australia. I attended Sidney High School and obtain 7 varsity letters in Football, Basketball, and Track. I played Defensive End and Offensive Tackle in football, Center and Forward in basketball, and in track i threw Shot and Discus also ran many relays such as; 4x100, 4x200, 4x400, and participated in Long Jump, 100m, 200m, 400m dashes. Currently I am a Red-shirt Junior at Tiffin University playing Defensive End. Also, after college i plan to coach at the high school or college level. I plan on coaching for a few years and try to advance towards an athletic director position. I have also considerd sports agent or administrative position.

2 comments:

  1. What do you plan on doing after college, far as sports and the sports industry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. After college i plan to coach at the high school or college level. I plan on coaching for a few years and try to advance towards an athletic director position. I have also considerd sports agent or administrative position.

    ReplyDelete